PADI Dive Master
Are you really passionate about diving and you would like to become a professional and make a living from your passion?
Then become PADI Divemaster!
What can you teach?
Once certified as a PADI Divemaster you will be authorized to:
- Supervise activities of both training and non training, through planning, organizing and directing dives
- Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI diving course
- Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkeling program
- Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program
- If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program
- Get the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty
- Guide students regardless Open Water Diver Course in tour portion of Open Water Diver course Training Dives for 2, 3 and 4 at a ratio of two student divers per certified divemaster
- Accompany Open Water Diver students under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor during: or surface swims to and from the entry / exit point and during navigational exercises when the instructor conducts a skill, such as an ascent or descent, a Divemaster can remain with other student divers (with an individual student or buddy team)
- Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or in Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor
- Conduct subsequent dives for Discover Scuba Diving participants, under the indirect supervision of an instructor after participants have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor
- Teach Emergency First Response courses after completing the Emergency First Response Instructor course. Material: PADI Divemaster Manual PIR – Table and eRDPML including instruction booklets associated use The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving Tablets Divemaster Logbook
- To do this course you must: 18 years
- Having PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization). Have The Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying training in CPR and first aid training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months
- Have At least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the past 12 months